View Single Post
Old 24th November 2020, 12:54   #36
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
Err, no! This is why he falls flat on his backside on both counts with those in the UK who do not do as he and his ilk do. Those who pay their full contributions day in and day out here in the UK and can differentiate with the likes of racism and opportunism.
WillyH, sorry I can’t use your real name as you haven’t given it in your legend! Are you sure you haven’t got a haven in France?

Your posts seem very bitter about the subject – fair enough, you are perfectly entitled – but you fail to respond to the reasonable request for background in support of your derogatory posts 22 and 23!

With regard to your saying the thread has gone off subject, and after looking back at every post, I can’t find any posts that have strayed! To give examples of the wider picture to give context seems reasonable.

To be clear, I’m not particularly a fan and his kneeling problem disgusts me, but if we go to lengths that contradict the facts without some supporting evidence we are lost. The very title of the thread could be seen as offensive – hence the asterisk. Come on mate, tell us what you really think!