View Single Post
Old 7th August 2022, 17:23   #45
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Well another good day today, less cars with only12 in attendance but glorious sunshine yet again, not many jobs undertaken, Shannon Tube changed on Mick's V6, fixed my airbag light with some switch cleaner in the underneath connector drivers side, some loose and rattling door cards sorted, Scott's electric sunblind investigated as not closing all the way to the top.

We had 26 cars over the weekend which for our first meet was really good, and Karina who runs the on site business was happy to get £5 a car for a total of £130, and she is more than happy for us to continue so looks like we may have a permanent new home going forward into 2023

Once again although only 12 cars , several owners had travelled a good distance to support us, and it was great to see Mick and Tom in attendance as they have not been for a while and Martyn arrived in his classic MG BGT, so big thanks to them and everyone who came over the weekend and made it a success, next one is on Saturday and Sunday 17th and 18th September and hope to see more cars there with more jobs to be done.

My pictures taken on Sunday are below:

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)

Last edited by trebor; 7th August 2022 at 17:31..
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote