View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2021, 22:51   #37
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZZ View Post
Thanks John and Jan.
I look forward to meeting you at a show some time soon.....
Lovely car, to think someone was going to scrap it is bonkers.....

I知 in discussions with the vendor of P7FVE. A thoroughly decent chap, the second owner since Parker from this club.
I致e asked for a few pics of the underside and interior. The owner knows I知 serious and I think the price @ 」1600 is very fair for the car. I知 sure it will be fine, it has apparently been well looked after since Parker sold it and if I get the pics showing all is ok underneath, I値l have it. He will get pics to me when he can.
Currently I知 getting transportation quotes, it痴 about 」420 average with a few quotes in. Trip is Portsmouth to Thirsk, about 300 miles....
I知 keen to get the best one-move service, going for the cheap option will inevitably involve several shunts around the country, something to be avoided at all costs.

Apparently, competition for the car is Keen and the vendor has multiple interested parties...I知 inclined to believe him, it looks like it is worthy of much interest.
If it is meant to be, it will be, if not then I値l continue the search.

Cheers
Al
VZZ
Many thanks for your kind words alan, all the best of wishes in your search we sincerely hope all works out successfully for you, take care hope to meet you at future meets.

Regards.....John & Jan.