View Single Post
Old 8th December 2021, 08:16   #170
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default So...

It's said that I'm blinkered and don't trust the statements being made public about covid and the so called vaccines, here's my position on it.
The virus has been around for two years now, in that time we've had lockdowns, restrictions on personal freedoms, banned from travelling, banned from seeing loved ones at Christmas, banned from visiting loved ones in hospital, banned from care homes, had medical procedures cancelled, banned from the GP's surgery and much more.
We were told that two jabs would set us free, save Christmas, book a holiday, see loved ones, get back to normal because the vaccines would set us all free. I'd like to ask anyone vaccinated, how's it all working out? The virus is still spreading, the vaccines have limited protection to offer and now there's a booster jab, to set us free for the third time. I'm sure by March 22, there'll be the fourth jab to set us free all over again.
All I'm seeing is one sided rhetoric and propaganda from everyone other than the people not being given a public voice, not one mainstream media outlet is giving airtime to natural immunity, it's all about vaccines and government control, just like it has been for the duration of this virus, everything is in the negative if it questions policies or effectiveness of the vaccines, take the vaccines if they make you feel safe, don't act like a mind blown lunatic if you're near someone that hasn't had the jabs, they're as vulnerable to the virus if it's close by them, they also went through all of the above, many of them healthcare workers now being fired for not taking the jabs, the first time in history where the people not taking the medicines are being blamed for the ineffectiveness of the same medicines in others. The virus is dying out, the Omicron variant was listed on the WHO list of concern in November 2020, along with Delta and Kent. Why then as we near the end of thirteen months since it was listed is it a concern, call me cynical but I've lost all faith in those that seek to lead us into whatever faces us.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote