View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2019, 10:19   #8
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Wow Dave, that is some post and you having the guts to make it is possibly the strongest thing you have ever done.
Yeah I am sure we all have skeletons in our cupboard that we look back at and feel we shouldn't have done that. I know I have. To get to a dark place where you were must have been an awful journey not feeling you could talk to anyone.
Hopefully you are feeling positive enough now to make a new start and wipe the slate clean for yourself, perhaps when your ready use it as a platform to give something back and help others who find them selves in a similar situation.
We have never actually met Dave but your personality is infectious and even if your not at a meet at sometime during the day you will be part of the conversation and it will always make people smile, you have that impact on people.
Don't be a stranger on here Dave you know for certain you have some good dependable friends, some of which you have't even met yet.

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote