View Single Post
Old 11th February 2019, 16:23   #5
grivas
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big John R View Post
I have owned my 75 for four and a quarter years and had a lot of enjoyment and frustration with the car. The club and forums have been a great source of help in reducing the frustration but unfortunately can not solve the problem of getting an aging and stiffening 6ft 2ins lump in an out of the car.

Once in the drive is very satisfying and I cant fault the comfort but one can't stay in the car for all time. The time has come and I have sold the 75 in favour of a tall 4x4.

So please accept my thanks for all the help and encouragement from the club fond wishes and farewell.

Big John R
Good luck, sooner or later we all will be forced to face this situation, the cars were build as well as could be expected at the time in places they only had sellotape and brown paper but they did a great job, times are changing and the car industry with it we all will be driving square batteries on wheels ( sorry be driven by..) sooner or later so enjoy the tall 4x4 before a government department declares that environmentally inappropriate.
grivas is offline   Reply With Quote