View Single Post
Old 26th June 2021, 14:27   #12
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGJohn View Post
Most immigrants when entitled to vote favour a particular party. As a glance at the area colour charts following recent General Elections results confirm.

So what party threw wide open all this Nation's border doors allowing the good, the bad and the downright harmful unchecked access to the benefits of working here in the former much more greener and pleasant.

Harmful to the Nation policies which convinced me to change the voting habits of a lifetime. I did the unthinkable. Voted for the "Nasty Party as our media have it. Rather that than the far nastier other parties.

Not that it will change much. The harm is done and is longer term permanent. Yes, permanent.

Indeed, in my food career i encountered all nationalities but it was not until recently i understood why the indians and Pakistanis always used to fight and row with each other. Powl was right and thats why London is emerging as the blade blood batch capital it is. Secularism among christians was bad but it exists much worse among those of the islamic faith i have witnessed it first hand.

Personally i dont vote because I see the trick which is begged once every 5 years for my consent to be abused for the rest of the time. By voting you consent to it and thats how they get away with it. Party politics should be outlawed imo.

ooops didnt intend to turn this thread political very sorry, backing out to the door now...

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels

Last edited by Retap; 26th June 2021 at 14:31..
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote