View Single Post
Old 26th June 2021, 15:26   #19
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Default Money creation from nothing is the root problem

In 1971 the UK came off the Gold standard along with the USA. Since then both countries have been able to print as much fiat currency as they need backing it with a promise to pay and military might and nothing more. Do we remember that Qaddafi threatened to create a pan African Gold backed currency and they quickly dispatched him to his grave for that challenge to USD hegemony with Clinton quipping, "we came, we saw, he died"- total maniacs.

Today the consequences of this money printing is making itself known more and more especially as the means of production has moved east. Have you heard the term shrinkflation? Goods in the shops are shrinking in volume and quality whilst the price rises regardless and soon Wiemark republic level hyper inflation will make itself known as western Govts are losing the ability to hide the scam of endless money creation from nothing.

What i'm attempting to convey is that Governments convince (trick) citizens to pay tax and also use psychological operations to convince citizens that slackers who dont pay tax are thieving from other citizens who do. This is a lie proven by the fact that the national deficit is larger than the tax received in and so the Govt prints more fiat currency to cover the short fall every year and we all suffer the shrinkflation. and in addition this act deflates the national debt down but it harms our international partners like China because the ££ and $$ constantly fall in value so the purchasing power of our currency is eroded because of endless printing. The likes of Russia n China are disposing of there USD reserves in preparation for returning to the Gold standard which will not be optional for us as pound is pegged to the dollar and we rely on eastern imports.

Divide and conquer is used to keep citizens bickering between themselves so that they dont rise up and do something about the Govt abuse of fiscal policy i.e. to create money out of nothing and yet behave like it has real value. Very soon all western nations who produce very little exports compared to eastern nations will face higher costs and ultimately bankruptcy and so will have to return to the Gold standard to trade with China et al. At that time coming soon the real value of worthless western fiat currency will be evident to all of us as prices will shoot up to reflect the reality. Of course our Govts always reserve the Samson option being the psycopaths that they are and so might easily prefer to start WWIII than lose there new world order secured after victory of WWII. This is why perhaps Royal navy vessels have started frustrating the Russians in the Black sea as the very latest example because in 2014 the USS Donald Cook got run out of there with its pants pulled down by the Russians who successfully disabled the American vessel entirely with a basket or electronic warfare stuff hanging from under an old soviet era bomber. It shook the sailors up so bad many of them left the US navy after that incident.

Perhaps it would be fair to say i used my free time to get educated and i write this to try and educate others.

In 1912 JP Morgan was asked before the American congress where he was being questioned, what is money?

His reply?

"Money is Gold and nothing else"

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels

Last edited by Retap; 26th June 2021 at 15:43..
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote