View Single Post
Old 27th October 2011, 17:49   #66
spyder
This is my second home

75 CDT Auto Tourer , Rover 45 , Astra, Zaffira, Chev Captiva

Just got back from a trip, Jakg sent me this picture of his speakers in the new iso rings, so it seems that they do work for all speakers.
Seems to be a few that want the back set as well, I will make some over the weekend.

Just some answers to generic questions.
The pop marks in the pictures below are where I have drilled holes to screw the rings onto the doors. With self tappers(4x45). As I have said before, there are wires behind the speakers, so be carefull where you drill!!!!.

The rings do go on top of the door insulation, and seem to find their own position, but double check by putting the plastic oem rings on top to confirm the position.

Put the wires under the rings before screwing them into place.

Check the post below for types/prices and PM me if you would like some, as I am back at school next week.

Craig
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OMZ81.jpg (77.8 KB, 62 views)
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote