View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2021, 18:36   #14
Rogue
I really should get out more.......

75 CDT SE 160 Saloon

Thanked 1,096 Times in 774 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil th Barrow View Post
I agree with Macafee. Big screens in small rooms do look chavy. Iv been looking a while for a replacement and waited for a 48'OLED too come on th market. Latter i found a nice Sony (Love there solid blacks)
So Pete (Rogue) i record and watch TV when i want. With smart tellies i could do this but suffer by not been able to fast forward adverts.?

My choice is this https://www.richersounds.com/tv-proj...-ke48a9bu.html. Pluses, 6 yrs guarantee, Android, speakers in screen..

If there is a allternative Pete id like your advise.

I think that would also be a good choice. Being an OLED it will give you the black levels you like although the Samsung Qleds are getting quite good these days with light bleed however the sound is likely to be better on the Sony. Once again at the risk of sounding biased and advertising the company i work for i would always recommend Richer sounds for the guarantee and they will pricematch other retailers as long as it is a comparable package although we will generally accept a 5 yr as being comparable.

Glutton for punishment --- Previously ... 2.6 SD1 x 2, 3.5 SD1, 820S, 820Si x2, 216 Gsi, 220T saloon, 414, 45 1.4 x2 and now a Cowley 75 CDT
Rogue is online now   Reply With Quote