View Single Post
Old 11th October 2019, 14:12   #9
Supervinnie40
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 1.8 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
TOAF

The Poles never got the reading of the MEMS or the SRS quite right, however the fault codes relating to the downstream HO2 sensor are a red herring, your car doesn't have one, the SRS fault will be due to any repair you carried out on that circuit.

As all errors on every ECU on your car were cleared two weeks ago, and specifically the ECM, I wouldn't worry too much about them

Brian
Well, TOAF would be the best way to monitor the error codes. But don't worry, it will not be used for anything else then to check the error codes. Not wanna brick the car :S .

But, if I understand correctly, due to "faults" with the TOAF program, some error codes might not be 100% correct?
The SRS error still confuses me. I have checked the wires, I have checked the connector and everything seems to be perfectly fine. No resistance on it either. Yet the error won't go away.

The O2 sensor might be nothing special, but I'm suprised the cars doesn't know it doesn't even have the option for a second O2 sensor.