View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2016, 09:36   #51
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilyh View Post
hi all - I leave for Hong Kong in 2 weeks - if you can source a supplier that can deliver to my temporary address I can courier back to UK at the end of the month FOC.

Will help remove those import charges and courier costs
Hi Neil

Thanks for the offer but it is going to take longer than that to get a reasonable price sourced from China, I would LOVE to be in a position to offer these repairs for 100.00 or less but the parts cost way way more than that...

Also I would hate to put you in a position of going through customs with a suitcase full of electronics with a duty due on them.... bad for you and bad for us if the goods are impounded...

great offer though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryf View Post
What about Sean (radio guy) he has good contacts in China?
already on it...

loads going on behind the scenes to get these to the membership.... just needs a little time and patience..

a few pre order deposits to fund the bulk purchase would not go amiss either...
I don't mind putting some money in but I need to know folks will want them after I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin1972 View Post
These new screens look great. Really good job.

Can I clarify the replacement process... I have a CDT with reverse sensor. If you posted me one of these brand new units, what would I do next?
not a lot, you need to post your IPK to me or come for a half day visit...

Last edited by Dragrad; 3rd January 2016 at 01:35.. Reason: Consecutive posts - use the edit or Multi-quote :-)
klarzy is offline   Reply With Quote