View Single Post
Old 12th July 2011, 19:31   #4
bassman
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE Saloon (Manual)with XPower Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Goody View Post
Not certain if the 2.0 and 2.5 same but maybe a good idea to fit a pair?
You may find back uneven if one fitted and the other old one will probably go soon after? Dave
I agree with Dave here...I recently changed both of mine on my CDT, when i took the unbroken one off, it looked much newer than the broken one, indicating that the one you leave may go soon...

I used KYB springs from www.Buypartsby.co.uk which are OEM and only cost be £44 +vat+delivery the pair.

Have you looked on Rimmers to see what is compatible...heres the page

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID001551

Re colour codes, I knew what colours mine were, but none of the aftermarket stockists I contacted had springs that were colour coded(or couldnt use the colour as a reference)...I think you can only compare colours if you buy genuine MG/Rover parts from say Rimmers, as no one else uses the coding...

Last edited by bassman; 12th July 2011 at 19:52.. Reason: added more info
bassman is offline   Reply With Quote