View Single Post
Old 10th December 2020, 16:53   #11
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

I have been through this BT thing, I replaced my Sky package with BT as it was cheaper and initially it was great but when ever it rained I would loose channels and it would often go pixelated. After several complaints a new line was fitted through the house and no improvement, the engineer then fitted a new line outside as he could see how bad it was.

A week or so later and the problems returned, a new router and box was provided and still no better.

The final straw was we only had a couple of channels and were told we no chance of getting an engineer to come and have a look for 3 weeks. I gave BT there 30 days notice and was told as I had it for less than 18 months there would be a penalty charge, I then said about the appalling service I had and they eventually agreed too no charge.

I now have SKY Q and will say I am very pleased with it, the engineer installed everything in less than 1.5 hours, it has all worked faultlessly since installation and I think the picture quality is better than BT ever was. Yes it is more expensive but what is the point in paying for something that only works some times.
SCP440 is offline   Reply With Quote