View Single Post
Old 21st December 2017, 21:59   #101
mcd840
Gets stuck in

Nissan NV300 Tekna 170 auto

I sold my 75 around a year and a half ago, I felt it was a fully loaded classy car however with it being a project drive car the build quality internally was in a word "NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD". Since then I purchased a Signum elite, again a nice car with all the toys but maybe not a classy inside as a 75 although slightly better built...the money I have thrown at the Signum's engine / gearbox and other bits to get it to a level that I was happy with is shocking and I am still not happy with it hence why its getting sold one year after purchase for something with cheap running costs and cheap tax, on the other hand the engine and gear box on the 75 seemed bullet proof and apart from servicing there was zero spent on the engine and gearbox, I stopped yesterday to look at a 75 contemp se cdti auto for sale in Broxburn, when I looked inside I thought wow! Granted there was no c/c, h/k or powerfolds but still very nice, I had all that in mines along side that lovely black oak (until I ripped it out for a real wood dash) Perhaps I should have stuck with the devil I knew at the time...

astreus will be along just now to say "I told you so" lol

Last edited by mcd840; 21st December 2017 at 22:31..
mcd840 is offline   Reply With Quote