View Single Post
Old 1st November 2021, 15:08   #8
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Supporting the political leadership is like the sheep thinking the farmer is his friend.

It always ends with a rude awakening.

Politics draws sociopaths and narcissistic psychopaths like flies to a dead fish.

Our unwavering support and tacit acceptance of these overlords is demanded and expected. That will end, when we/they realize what is going on.

I, for one, am tired of listening to uneducated twits berating me for living my modest life, while they arrive in private planes, yachts and boasting a cavalcade of 85 cars through the streets of Rome.

I give them no approval to run my life, speak on my behalf or expect me to bend to their desires.

None, whatsoever.

Hmmmm.......the farmer and sheep are part of one of life's equilibria. They both have their roles to play and their destinies. Nothing will change that. Fighting a role in the equilibria only leads to unhappiness.

Kaiser - I sense that you are not happy with the realities of life and therefore your role in life itself.
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote