View Single Post
Old 15th February 2021, 12:43   #7
bendrick
Gets stuck in

Ex CDT Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1too View Post
Hi Kevin,

It's a remarkable accessory I agree but don't overlook the need to charge your battery for at least 24 hours otherwise you'll be spending another £70 soon on replacing it!

Simon
Yup thanks for that, I did fully charge the battery just a month ago for about 12 hours or so until it indicated fully charged on all the indicators on the unit.
as I don't have a garage and the end has to go through the letterbox to the car outside leaving it on 24 hours is a bit of a challenge.

The battery is a Yuasa silver, supposedly top model and its a bit disappointing that it had run flat ( started up today OK).

My mileage is down to next to nothing at the moment due to obvious reasons with just the odd pop to the local supermarket less half a mile away, no long runs. I've fired up the FBH a couple of times when doing so and I have noticed in the past as well whenever that is done is does seem to drain the battery.

It doesn't really matter normally when doing my normal mileage on trips but is clearly affecting the battery at the moment.
bendrick is offline   Reply With Quote