View Single Post
Old 19th June 2020, 11:55   #5
ceedy
This is my second home

All Trophy Blue ,ZT260#50 , ZT CDTI Auto, ZR105+ and 1.8T Firefrost spoiling the Set .

Thanked 1,214 Times in 768 Posts

Awful not beeing able to visit my Dad ..

But finally getting somewhere with the Council social care funding my Dads Care Home costs.

And also sorted out home care assistance for my Step mum .

So lots of worries to contend with. Dad had a fall in his room , and also additionally got a leg infection due to his own circulation problems .

In the mean time my step mum has been up and down with her health, and the issue of now living alone, although she does get 3 visits a day from social services and others from us, its not the same.

And during a home help visit yesterday she had funny turn and was rushed off to Hospital .

A concern in itself just being in a hospital at the moment !

Honestly i think she may not come home ., she will either stay in Hospital or be moved to a Hospice .

My Dad knows nothing of this situation , and not sure how to deal with it, a face to face talk is the way but can't visit him !.

Can only tell him by a message so impersonal , and he will just worry himself constanttly , which is understandable but ...

Don't know mums current prognosis yet , and I suspect its the original terminal diagnosis appearing early.

Chris
Wifey's Zr105, MY CDTI & 260 #50 and
Number One sons 1.8T in Firefrost
When I were a lad
Zero to 142 in 10.25 secs at the Pod on my Blown Norton.
210 Kart Champ in 70's

Last edited by ceedy; 19th June 2020 at 12:07..
ceedy is offline   Reply With Quote