View Single Post
Old 15th June 2021, 07:09   #7
Sledge
Loves to post

Rover 75 SE V6 2.5

Thank you all for the info.

As per the whole interior, I would probably see an upholsterer to do my door trims and whether they can take the existing trim (less the seats) and give it a darker colour.

I loved the dark interior of my ZT and that would be the perfect colour match. Or as one of you, lucky guys said, full black leather seats.

My ZT was Anthracite with the typical dark interior combo.

My 75 is Royal Blue, so I'd really love to match it with dark trim.

Given the lack of 75s here in Aus, I'd be hard-pressed to find a ZT for scrap and I have never seen a 75 for sale here with those leather seats.

So if I do this project, it won't be cheap to find seats in the UK, it will be a case of import/local.

But I have decided to keep my 75 and do something with it. She's been on some long journeys

UK
Victoria
South Australia
Queensland
New Zealand

and we're currently stranded in

Queensland (again)

It cost me more than she's worth to ship to New Zealand.

Then after 4 years in NZ, it came time to return to Australia.

I was at a point that I should sell in NZ and get nothing for it, but I needed all of my removals to coincide.

So I said no and paid for her shipping back to Australia.

For all that money, I thought I'd check out adding some life into her.

As many of you know they did a ZT 220s here by a local engineering company. If I go that far, I may look at putting that Sprintex Supercharger in. They are as rare as Rocking Horse doo doo, so I don't know how they fared doing the conversion.

Anyway,

thanks again and any feedback is great.

Rod

Last edited by Sledge; 15th June 2021 at 07:18..
Sledge is offline   Reply With Quote