View Single Post
Old 7th September 2021, 12:07   #2
vilas66
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTi Tourer, CDTi Tourer, Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post
Actually, not really. I am just trying to fit in with the tune of how the membership provides feedback on parts suppliers supplying parts.

In fact, the wife is actually a bit like a Rover 75 - oozes class, is good looking but can be a little stubborn at times. Also, whenever I think of replacement with a younger model, she somehow manages to stay to be admired for a few more years. Although I suspect she sees herself as more like her XF-S than my 75.

As for car parts, I placed an online order for a pair of front brake backplates with ECarParts - an X-Part supplier and MG/Rover garage - during the early hours of yesterday at a very competitive price which included their standard delivery. The courier delivered the box with plates just before 11:00 this morning.

The contact at ECP is Nick Daltry - a fine helpful man that I have dealt with a number of times before. Sadly, no bags of sweets from him with every order.

They are BS Motors of Sandy, Bedfordshire. Not far from the Shuttleworth Collection.
Dealt with them a few times from overseas. Nick is a top guy.