Thread: Eurocarparts
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2018, 19:35   #5
vitesse
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon

In my case I wouldn’t have minded if they’d put up their hands and said there was an accident in the warehouse but we’ll send another tomorrow. Accidents happen and one day wouldn’t have mattered. But instead they blamed the carrier DHL saying the damage happened in transit. In a rare act DHL said they don’t normally comment but as they had been blamed told me the original order never left the warehouse.

In fact Carparts4less did send another silencer, but kept this a secret from even their own chat staff and of course me the customer. So after the weekend I was advised of another DHL delivery from Carparts4less, but not knowing that another was on its way, had already sourced a replacement locally. I refused delivery of the secret, second non-communicated silencer.

Lies, dishonesty, blaming others, non-communication are the factors that influence my decision whether to buy from them again - a single hands-up accident is easily forgiven the other lesser qualities not so. So now I rate Carparts4less in the same useless box as Mr.Auto who accept an order but two weeks later say the item is no longer in stock.

I hope the OP gets his good deal and it fits, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Regards
vitesse is offline   Reply With Quote