Old 6th April 2022, 21:18   #20
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
Over the top:-

You said that that you were deliberatly given incorrect infomation by BT without any evidence - ie the guy lied to you.
You Emailed The CEO. Do you not think that the CEO of a FTSE 100 company can better spend his time making strategic decisions affecting 10,000s of people rather than sorting out someone's software query?
The software/hardware requirements for Norton can be found readily on the web.
This is first time you have mentioned problems loading the software. Where did that come from?
That is it for me. Over and out.
whilst you wont respond, Your post 19 does not deal with my post 18 and your post 17 does not deal with my post 16, you seem to be ignoring what I say. i was given incorrect information be it a lie or a mistake, whichever term we use the information was wrong. Either this is escalated within the company so they can retrain the helpdesk and improve the quality of the help desk or the company is not made aware and so cannot improve. How would you feel if you went out and purchased windows 10 or 11 only to find out it was not needed? How can senior management improve a company if they do not know what the problems are? You ask where loading software came from, see post #8 for first reference to BT. The CEO was not emailed to help sort out the software query but because I was given incorrect information. Although it is pointless me asking, what do you do if you are given incorrect information or poor customer service by a large company? If you do nothing then you are part of the problem and not part of the solution and when I worked for BT I would follow that comment with, and the company does not need problems. By that I meant, the company does not need that employee.
You say "The software/hardware requirements for Norton can be found readily on the web." delete delete delete so as not to get out of hand ........the software/hardware requirements were not the issue, loading was the issue.

My tolerance for what I think is poor customer service is very low.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote