View Single Post
Old 9th August 2019, 16:27   #147944
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Afternoon all, It's absolutely lashing down here with rumbles of thunder, I just got the away in the garage earlier before this heavy stuff came down & noticed a large deep scratch above the rear n/s sil on the Niro l which has happened since my missus has been out in it I'll download the dashcam footage later to have a look.
Good afternoon everyone.

Hi Ian, what a shock to find that on your new car. I wonder what the dash cam footage will show. Do keep us posted. I am been searching through the dash cams with rear view cams, there are so many. I was watching a YouTube video last night of a private investigator who was following a suspect. Another motorist cut him up but there was no crash or contact. Later on, he was stopped by the police who said the other motorist had reported him for a “hit n run”. The PI reckoned the other driver was trying a scam to get the PI’s Insurance company to pay for a knock the other motorist had somewhere else, basically an insurance fraud. Fortunately the PI had a dash cam and was able to prove he had no collision with the other motorist.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote