Old 9th August 2019, 17:37   #147948
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good afternoon everyone.

Hi Ian, what a shock to find that on your new car. I wonder what the dash cam footage will show. Do keep us posted. I am been searching through the dash cams with rear view cams, there are so many. I was watching a YouTube video last night of a private investigator who was following a suspect. Another motorist cut him up but there was no crash or contact. Later on, he was stopped by the police who said the other motorist had reported him for a “hit n run”. The PI reckoned the other driver was trying a scam to get the PI’s Insurance company to pay for a knock the other motorist had somewhere else, basically an insurance fraud. Fortunately the PI had a dash cam and was able to prove he had no collision with the other motorist.

Evening all Evening Phil, I've reviewed all the dashcam footage for today and it was done in the ASDA car park .This cam starts recording if the car is bumped but unfortunately she pulled into a parking bay facing the wall & it only recorded the wall

Time to get a rear one as well me thinks because supermarket car parks seem to attract a lot of devil may care drivers I do have another dashcam that I used for the rear but it kept falling down off the screen for some reason and I never put it back D'oh!

Stormy skies here with showers ongoing. very warm though, Not used to warm rain.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto

Last edited by Lancpudn; 9th August 2019 at 17:39..
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote