View Single Post
Old 16th January 2021, 21:07   #10
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontug View Post
To all those who have had or waiting for an inoculation. My brother who is 81 had his 1st jab before Christmas. He had his second jab last Friday (a week ago) begining of this this week he had symtems went for a test on Wednesday and it has come back positive. he has all the symtems of covid not just mild ones and is rather unwell. the only contact he has had are those in the clinic . Stay Safe Folks. Just because your injected does not mean its all over
I really, really wish your brother well.--At 83 I'm in the same sort of age group. Your news is a little bit worrying to me.

Reading through all the posts on this thread I found my thoughts about what's happening similar to those of Bolin.

There are bound to occur cases of folk who have acquired Covid concurrent with their appointment for the vaccine.

Maybe in your brothers case the vaccine hadn't had enough time to trigger a response against the vaccine before he became infected with the actual virus.

You don't say where your brother is at the moment but I hope he is somewhere where he can be given all the help he needs to fight the infection.

Again as in all the above posts I hope for the very best for him.

Colvert.
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote