Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Afternoon Ian,

Not long arrived at the boat and it’s a mixture of sun and cloud but very humid
Thoughts with your brother for his treatment and recovery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Best wishes for your brother Ian, my father survived colon cancer, lived years after they'd removed it.

Too damn hot here again! Threatening thunder tomorrow, yellow warning covering most of Scotland. Going out for a few bits of shopping just in case we do have a monsoon tomorrow.

Thanks Jeff, Steve, He's shocked & frightened as you would be, There are a couple of our family that have bowel troubles & have gone through surgery & doing OK. Hopefully it will be the same with my younger bro (64).

I've been sat in waiting for the washing machine repair guy to show up who rang & said 1st thing Monday morning, It's still in warranty & the program unit does whatever it wants whether you want a normal wash or two hour wash & everything in between Still no show I suppose with all that's going on with the pandemic it's hardly surprising but a phone call would have been nice.

Missus is on the big shop day again & I need to stock up on Henry's apple juice & black pudding

Bird seed & suet balls are disappearing at a fast rate in the feeders so we need to stock up on them too, Lots of sparrows lately as well as the squabbling Starlings but no sign of the blue t1ts or Goldfinches lately

Grilled cod fillets, new baby potatoes from the garden steamed & fried in garlic butter for tea with sweetcorn & peas.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote