View Single Post
Old 19th September 2021, 15:18   #1
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts
Default Premium bumper - complete

Premium bumper for sale.

Located in Northern Ireland! Collection only. I will not post or ship. I will meet someone at the ferry etc or if you want to pay for pallet postage but won't ship any other way. Eg a parcel service.

I have my original Rover 75 Premium bumper for sale, in "LEF" Tempest Grey / Xpower Grey.

Complete bumper, all plastics, fog light mounts, fog lights, trims, wiring, wash jet plumbing, all the rare bits and the chrome grill. Few scraps. Had planned to paint.

The chrome grill has had a few of the lugs come off, however they remain in the bumper, so easy to bond on once painted.

Top of bumper which would be under the bonnet has a bit snapped off, however I'd planned to fiberglass a piece using other side as template, fortunately it's totally flat section.

£400 ono.

No postage. Collection only.

I had planned to paint and fit this to my LHD Rover 75 and fully convert it I a mk2, however this cash will instead go towards respraying my ZT-T.

If your a v8 owner ideal to have a complete spare in cash your car is crashed into and then avoids being written off.

I would consider a swap or partial swap with cash with Apex's, Serpents or Meteor alloys depending on their condition & tyres.

Please note, for an additional negotiated price, a pair of mk2 projector headlights and also mk2 rear saloon bumper could be included in the deal if you wish to convert your mk1 to a mk2.

Robson Rover Repair is online now   Reply With Quote