Old 26th July 2021, 21:29   #87
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYWHY 75 View Post
Just a note to everyone who I met at my first Nano meet. What a great two days I had with all. My thanks to Rob (Trebor) for having me,Steve - (Artic) Duncan, Jamie and Tom, along with Andy and Martyn- (Squire) for all there technical help and expertise over the two days.

I left feeling as though I had really achieved something having my rad/condenser fan re-invigorated after such a long time not working correctly - my new thermostat installed with the gauge sat at normal all the way home for 189 miles’- my car health check undertaken with T4 equipment giving a good bill of health - my headlights as good as factory spec which I really needed on the M25 when it decided to allow a month worth of rain hitting the motorway in the space of a couple of hours - and finally my cruise control fitted which allowed me to rest my right leg for some 80 odd miles along the M40.

A great bunch of guys who I found to be very obliging and helpful to any questions or issues I had with my car - once again many thanks to all and hope to see you all at the next meet - Jeff (Jaywhy 75)

Ps - I did arrive home safely and at a respectable hour!
Hi Jeff.
Great to have meet you also that you are willing to get stuck in on your own car, it's the best way to get to know your car, also helps with confidence in tackling jobs which you may have not tried.

Nice to hear your temp was good going back, remember to just check the coolant tomorrow i know it looks low in the tank but rest assured that is the level you are looking for, so you can see the step saying max & min.

coolant just above the max line

Also not worth adding any gas to your car until you have swapped out the condenser, at least you know your fan works on low speed now PM me if you get stuck once you start the job, hope to see you at the next meet Arctic

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote