View Single Post
Old 17th May 2019, 07:19   #146330
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Rod, good morning all. It’s also grey skies here except we are in double figures. Your right how time flies and how astute of you to make a plan for the dentist. I am on day three of being able to do more and no pain in the head. The headache comes at night, but I know what it is and it’s nothing sinister. No brain tumour and no brain clot or bleed.

I have been out building up my strength, walking through the forest and taking some lovely photos over the past few days. I am aiming to get back to full health and driving again. Have a great morning at the shops and treat yourself to a pie or two
G'day Phil glad to hear you're slowly getting back to normal - you really are the unluckiest person I've ever known when it comes to health issues. Let's hope that once your recovery is complete that you can have a long period of sustained good health.
I've just seen grandson Dominic off to school - he's old enough now to make his own way. My job is simply to make sure he doesn't leave things too late. I'm sitting here 'til about 8.40 before setting off with granddaughter Sophie for the short trek to her school - then it's home for some healthy breakfast cereal and the second mug of coffee of the day.

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote