Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th June 2024, 07:21   #174691
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Morning all, It's a grey drizzly morning here. Blackbirds are still nesting here as I watch one pluck coconut fibres from one of the wall mounted baskets.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2024, 09:41   #174692
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
I saw a snake go into the long drop - our outside toilet.
Probably regards it as a communal facility and just popped in for a hiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Here is the link for the online auction of the Rover75 I photographed last Friday.
Just looked at the pics and while they look fine when viewed as is I found them to be spoiled by the appearance of a magnifying image when using the windows magnifier tool. I was trying to enlarge the grill badge to see what it was and found the same problem on every other pic that I tested. It only happens with the pics and any where else on the page is not affected. I wonder if it is a problem with the auction site?
WillyHeckaslike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2024, 11:04   #174693
roverbarmy
This is my second home

Roverless + 1.7D Sportage

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,449 Posts

Off out for an afternoon tea today, which was bought as a gift to us aaaaaages ago. It's been off and on, cancelled and re-scheduled for a variety of reasons but hopefully will be devoured this pm!

Been looking at more holidays with Tui this morning but the site seems to be playing up (or down depending on your viewpoint)!

Keep up (or under) the good work on the boat Jeff. Painting uphill is always a task that I hate! So is it gloss side up or down on a boat's bottom? I used to paint white lines on the road until it came to the broken white lines. Then I got fed up, washing the brushes out every two yards, to do the black bits in between! They wouldn't let me paint the words because I was sidlexdic.
Old 12th June 2024, 21:48   #174694
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Productive day. Managed to finally replace the leaking tap on the rainwater barrel that collects from the shed roof. Had the new tap for a while but couldn't work out how the hell I was going to fit it, its a big, deep barrel. Had to be done though, the tap was ancient, didn't have any kind of washer to replace and it leaked so badly that if the barrel was full it would drain in two days!

Today was the day to have a go, I could just reach the nut on the inside with the spanner but the whole tap was turning, no way in hell I could reach the nut and hold the tap. I asked Ging for help but that fell on deaf ears! Old boy next door got back from walking his dog and stepped straight in, I held the nut while he turned the tap. Got the old tap off but fitting the new one was a whole different challenge, ended up leaning the barrel right over and the old boy got his shoulders inside (he's a lot smaller than me) to get the nut on. Fitted and watertight, thanks to his help.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2024, 05:13   #174695
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
Probably regards it as a communal facility and just popped in for a hiss.

Just looked at the pics and while they look fine when viewed as is I found them to be spoiled by the appearance of a magnifying image when using the windows magnifier tool. I was trying to enlarge the grill badge to see what it was and found the same problem on every other pic that I tested. It only happens with the pics and any where else on the page is not affected. I wonder if it is a problem with the auction site?
If you scroll down the images are presented in a gallery and the website has its pwn magnifier in the gallery on each image. Click once to zoom and then again to zoom still further into the image
Old 13th June 2024, 06:21   #174696
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Morning everyone. A grey start to the day.

Gradually getting back to normal after my recent fall, yes a second one, but this one was all my own doing. Done it indoors and landed headfirst onto the carpet. Tripped over my own feet. Bloodied the nose and got a bruise on my forehead. And on top of that because the pollen count has been high my hayfever kicked in big time.

Not been outside the door since Sunday but going to venture out today to get some shopping.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2024, 07:18   #174697
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Morning all, What a grey day, Got to finish the last of the laundry off as it's forecast rain from lunchtime onwards.

Ouch! Bob, That doesn't sound good. Hope you're felling better soon.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote