Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd June 2024, 22:33   #14441
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Update on above. The 2.5 is now insured from 24th of June. Just got to do brake check, along with handbrake, and two new drop links on the back, then we are away, hopefully. Just the mot to get through. The insurance came in at just over £500.00

Last edited by bl52krz; 3rd June 2024 at 22:37..
bl52krz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2024, 07:40   #14442
sln8458
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Contemporary SE 2.0 Diesel Auto 2005 Facelift

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
Just returned from having a stainless back box fitted to my diesel by MIJ Exhaust’s in Walsall. Had twin tail outlet pipes fitted. Sounds sporty on tickover, a little sporty on initial acceleration but calms down when cruising. Will have to see on a run what real effect it has had. I had one fitted to the 2.5 about three years ago. Only run it for around one year and it was ok . The 2.5 will be back on the road next month after a little bit of fettling of the brakes.
r

Just out of curiosity Dave, how much did the exhaust cost pls
Cruise Control; FBH with GSM (was FrenchMike's Remote) & dash button; Rear Blind; In-line Thermostat; wired in front & rear cameras; Mercedes DRL +DRL2; twin horns, twin usb power outlets, digital coolant temperature readout, Real Walnut dash, Walnut & black leather steering wheel, Walnut Handbrake grip, Towbar with full Rover harness.
Rear seat cup holders.

Wanted: Walnut auto gear stick handle
Mods to do: all done , need to come up with some more.
sln8458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2024, 09:16   #14443
Maxfly
Loves to post

MG ZT 190 SE

Dropped the ZT off at my favoured garage for the sill repair front and rear on the drivers side. As expected, inner sill had slightly dissolved and the previous patch repair prior to my buying it was evident but it is in good hands. Hopefully it will be back by the end of the week, I have cavity protection ready to get sprayed in the length of the sill, I do need to get the clips for the sill trim yet though. Then once the holidays are by, it will be back in for the same on the passenger side, which doesn’t look as bad…. At the front at least.
Maxfly is offline   Reply With Quote