Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th November 2012, 21:47   #1
Petetourer
This is my second home

None at present

Default 2004 Mazda RX8 231 Rotary Engined

Hi All...

Well after a change of circumstances we now have to look into moving our RX8 on...

I will be truly gutted to see it go TBH as its a superb car... I realise this is not the best place to sell this, but thought I would give it a go here first before listing it on the bay in the next week or so...

The car has covered just over 60,000 miles and has full service history to back this up... Tax till the end of January and I will check the MOT when I get the chance... Any less than 3 months and it will have a fresh MOT put on it...

The car has had the spark plugs changed, uprated Magnecor leads along with new coil packs within the last 12 months. If you know these cars then you will know thats an expensive thing to do... £350.00 + just on parts

The car runs as sweet as a nut and starts first time whether hot or cold, another important fact on these as hot start issues usually mean the engine is on its way out due to not being looked after properly

Now these cars do carry a bad reputation, somewhat unfairly (a bit like our own 75/ZTs) As long as you buy one thats been looked after then all should be well... They do need regualr oil top ups, but not due to burning it.. The rotary engine is designed to use the oil to lubricate the seals on the rotor... I carry a 1 litre bottle of oil in the back and check weekly... I have to say that I have owned cars that have burnt more oil than this one uses!!! I would estimate the RX uses 250ml of oil every 1000 miles

The car is finished in Velocity Red that is absoloutly Stunning!! It has upgraded 19" alloys all with good tyres and this really sets off the car and sets it apart from your average RX8... There are a couple of small marks around the car, but not a lot really for a 2004 car...

The interior is full Black leather with heated front seats... Again the interior is in very good condition. I have added a original red and black leather steering wheel which I think looks great.. The original black one is availible if preferred though

It has Xenon lights, electric windows and sunroof... The AC works as it should and has a stainless steel exhaust fitted which sound the dogs dangleys!! With the Wankel engine running to almost 10,000 RPM its a real scream to drive

Everything works as it should and when all cleaned up you would not guess its a 2004 car... It really is stunning and I have done my best to keep it that way...

Viewing is HIGHLY recommended and encouraged! Needs to be seen to be appreciated...

Best thing about this car is the price... I am looking for £2500.00 ono and again like our own 75/ZT's you get SOOOOO much car for your cash....

Some pics are below, drop me a PM if interested... I may even take a part ex for a saloon or a small hatchback...

Then a 2002 MG ZT-T CDTI + in Starlight Silver

Then a 2003 ZT-T 2.5 V6 180 + in Royal Blue

Then a 2002 Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Connie SE

Then a 2003 ZT-T 2.0 CDTi + In Le Mans Green
2004 1.8T ZT-T + In Goodwood Green

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Petetourer; 4th November 2012 at 21:50..
Petetourer is offline   Reply With Quote