Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th April 2022, 11:00   #1
JohnnyBG
Avid contributor

ZT-T

Default ZTT Tourer ground clearance/ride improvement

I bought the ZTT diesel with a view to my eldest passing his test and giving him the 75 Connie Tourer diesel which is now nearly at 183K, 100K of which with me. The ZTT is only at 105K and just had a full clutch replacement (inc.master and slave) while the 75 last had a clutch at around 110k (I'll have to check that).

I've thrown quite a bit of cash at the ZTT but my wife finds the ride too harsh, more difficult getting in and out and grounding on ridiculous speed humps has already broken a spring. It looks good, goes quick, corners beautifully but we do some long trips and current road conditions seem to be appalling.

I'd thought of swapping the wheels over between the 75 and the ZTT but that's a bit of a chew particularly with the state of my back, although it's improving.

Thoughts welcomed, please. Otherwise I may have to lose both and go for an SUV; I don't really want to.

JohnnyBG
JohnnyBG is offline   Reply With Quote