Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th December 2011, 13:39   #1
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts
Default Do I sell her! or Do I keep her!

I need some advice fellas..... I'm considering selling my 75.

ok! I do not have too and I most probable will not, but its an option instead of it going to ruin sat on the drive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her at all, she drives like a dream and looks so so stunning (faultless she is) tax and MOT'd till May next year.

So why I hear you cry.......

Well! we as a family have sort of out-grown her, she's a lovely big car but can be quite small inside (the space issue is the problem). I have just purchased us another MK2 Galaxy which does the job perfectly, so the wife is very happy.

The wife has also said I can keep the 75, so that is a good thing! but we do not need to run two cars and it will be cheaper for us to take the 75 off the road and save the money. So my options are.....

Opt 1: Sell the 75 and bank the money and be so upset and most probably will not forgive myself (but money is in the bank).

Opt 2: Keep the 75 and be happy that I have her and polish her day after day, but how long for it to deteriorate when she wont be in much use. I have the space for her and I will be able to give her a short run on a frequent basis so to keep the mechanical side of things running. But! I do not have a garage so I might have to build a car-port or something.

I am just not sure what to do, normally when I buy a another vehicle I do not give it two thoughts on selling the older one, but this time I just cant bring myself to sell my lovely 75 (especially when there is nothing wrong with her) but the money would look better in the savings account me thinks.

What would you do lads and lassie's ? I am absolutely stumped.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote