Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th May 2016, 13:50   #1
RobSun
Gets stuck in

MGZTT

Default Please explian what Ive done wrong

Yesterday my son his wife and my 14 month old grand daughter paid a visit. My daughter in law said now remember grandad to be careful what you say as someone special is picking up words and repeating them. As if I would say anything wrong.

I have cats and their toys are kept in a corner and the grand daughter has found them and always makes a bee line for them. We were talking away and the grand daughter gave me a cheeky look and crawled over to the cats toys. Picked up a toy and put it in her mouth. I said something to her to stop a and distract her and latte came down the daughter in laws nose and biscuit crumbs slutted out of the boys mouth and then he burst out into uncontrollable belly laughs. The daughter in law said 'grandad I told you to be careful what you say'.

I can't understand it I only said ' don't lick that dirty dirty dirty pussies fishy'.
RobSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2016, 14:00   #2
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobSun View Post
Yesterday my son his wife and my 14 month old grand daughter paid a visit. My daughter in law said now remember grandad to be careful what you say as someone special is picking up words and repeating them. As if I would say anything wrong.

I have cats and their toys are kept in a corner and the grand daughter has found them and always makes a bee line for them. We were talking away and the grand daughter gave me a cheeky look and crawled over to the cats toys. Picked up a toy and put it in her mouth. I said something to her to stop a and distract her and latte came down the daughter in laws nose and biscuit crumbs slutted out of the boys mouth and then he burst out into uncontrollable belly laughs. The daughter in law said 'grandad I told you to be careful what you say'.

I can't understand it I only said ' don't lick that dirty dirty dirty pussies fishy'.
oh dear ...
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote