Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th March 2018, 20:33   #2
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeupname View Post
Over the past few months I have had a lot of help off various people, and it's about time I got off my idle fat ass and thanked them.
Going back to last summer I bought 4 15" rims with tyres from a scrappy in Loughborough. They're not members but regularly look at the threads. When I find their Ebay name I'll edit it into this. Thank you.

Snetty was breaking a 75 and I went down initially for the sunroof cover. But it turned out we would have to remove the entire sunroof, so that was kicked into touch. But I got some cream interior and a cream carpet from him. Plus a spare 15" rim and tyre to add to the four I got above. Thank you.

Matt at DMGRS has sorted me out with various items over the past few months as well. Thank you.

Arctic supplied me with another SS compensator, which is now on Kim and working wonderfully. Thank you.

And finally. I have just got back from visiting Dave (Lord Rover) who has breaked Christine. I picked up a veritable treasure trove of stuff from him for a bargain price. Thank you ever so much Dave.

The journey back. I wanted to come back over the M62 and down the M1, but Kim had other ideas. She wanted to bring me back over the Snake Pass (A57). I don't like that at night because the mega bright headlights can almost force you off the road on the tight bends, but never the less I did it.
Can I warn people thinking of using the snake that there are a few places between Glossop and Ladybower Dam where it feels like the surface has gone. I felt several very nasty bangs on the wheels, like major potholes, so be warned and take it easy if you must.

Once again, thank you to everybody who has helped.
Glad you got home safely and thank you again for coming over hope all those parts serve you well.

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=280904

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote