Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th February 2019, 01:54   #421
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

The forum owners received money from and promoted him as a trader .The term Trader is used too loosely.I am still awaiting two replies from the mods and the owners of the Forum regarding other trader issues I have highlighted .It seems when it goes wrong no one is interested.If trader subscriptions were paid surely the owners have details of the source of said payment .
tantallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 06:33   #422
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

Just to cut to the chase, how much has he done a runner with? We talking 500 quid, a few grand or tens of thousands?

Out of idle curiosity, how did someone in Canada come to start selling chinese radios on a British car forum, how was the first introduction made?

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
topman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 07:13   #423
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Pointing the finger at Jeff, Tony and Rob in post no 416, will not help the members get their money back. They are not the enemy, Sean/Joe is and such comments in 416, creates ill feeling/division and will only play into Sean’s hands.

Tony has stated in post 418, he is pulling out of the forum. If Rob and Jeff, does the same, who can blame them.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 07:32   #424
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Pointing the finger at Jeff, Tony and Rob in post no 416, will not help the members get their money back. They are not the enemy, Sean/Joe is and such comments in 416, creates ill feeling/division and will only play into Sean’s hands.

Tony has stated in post 418, he is pulling out of the forum. If Rob and Jeff, does the same, who can blame them.
Thanks Phil,

I'll be staying though as I have many good friends (such as yourself) on here.

Please lets not go chasing Rob and Tony off of here as it is their digging that has found out that Sean/Joe had been playing all of us.

As I have said, any members who are owed money by him and wish to persue it, please get in contact with myself, Rob or Tony and we will let you know what we have found.

I have been in discussion with the club owners and also Tony and Rob and the information that has been found by Tony and Rob and some other members who have PM'd me shall not be copied/posted on a public forum by us.

There is potential for libel if any of this is found out to be false and would not help anyone seeking a claim against Sean/Joe if counter claims were issued.

I shall not be replying to speculation posts on here and will only reply privately to those that have legitimate reasons.

This is nothing to do with hiding anything but all to do with making sure that false/incorrect or damaging comments are not given and those wishing to seek legal redress against Sean/Joe are not affected by said comments.
Old 17th February 2019, 07:55   #425
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
There is potential for libel if any of this is found out to be false and would not help anyone seeking a claim against Sean/Joe if counter claims were issued.
Would be rather handy if he did, at least you'd know who he really is.

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
topman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 09:35   #426
Best_of_British
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer & Arden Green Project

Come on, surely Jeff has a conflict of interests in this matter, but he wants you to be quite on here and just PM him, Sorry I'm a cynic but that is how I see it.

I'm sure Jeff and Radioguy, nearly drove a stand up guy who was trying to help members off the forum. He had a conflict of interests and did not like the £24.99 DD Chinese units that Wes found having an impact in his income stream. Maybe he saw the writing in the wall and jumped ship, all subjective opinions without fact. I'm sure Jeff's support club will villify me for this, but I will speak my mind and don't believe this is slanderous.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Best_of_British is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 09:49   #427
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_of_British View Post
Come on, surely Jeff has a conflict of interests in this matter, but he wants you to be quite on here and just PM him, Sorry I'm a cynic but that is how I see it.

I'm sure Jeff and Radioguy, nearly drove a stand up guy who was trying to help members off the forum. He had a conflict of interests and did not like the £24.99 DD Chinese units that Wes found having an impact in his income stream. Maybe he saw the writing in the wall and jumped ship, all subjective opinions without fact. I'm sure Jeff's support club will villify me for this, but I will speak my mind and don't believe this is slanderous.

Excuse me !!!

I have no conflict of interests what so ever .

If what has been found out is true then Sean/Joe has pulled a fast one on everyone, me included.
You don’t know me so don’t dare to assume what you think to be correct.
I have said all along I would help in anyway I can and have done so all along.
Jumped ship!!!!!
Twenty years I worked for the same firm, my then Boss who is now in his 70’s is winding the business down to retire.
I got the opportunity to go self employed and turn my lifelong hobby into a career so I took it.
If you think somehow otherwise then you are very sadly mistaken.
Carry on with your delusions and swipes at me if you care too.

I couldn’t give a damn what you think as it is of no significance.
There are many peeps on here that know me personally and know the reasons why I bowed out.
It is however, none of your concern so you carry on believing what you think to be the truth.
I’m not going to worry myself about your flights of fantasy !

P.S, I said I wasn’t going to post our findings publicly and if you bothered to ask the club owners they would tell you as to why. The reasons I have already given.
If you or anyone else digs and finds the same, feel free to post it, that is your prerogative .

Last edited by coolcat; 17th February 2019 at 09:55..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 09:57   #428
Best_of_British
Gets stuck in

I said maybe it is cynical, I have no wish to know you. I do find it strange why you want people to investigate and provide you all the information as you made money from the arrangement fitting the units and having them shipped to you, like it or not you do have a conflict of interests in the matter.

Old 17th February 2019, 10:05   #429
barney bear
This is my second home

rover 75 Connoiseur diesel called Rosey

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_of_British View Post
I said maybe it is cynical, I have no wish to know you. I do find it strange why you want people to investigate and provide you all the information as you made money from the arrangement fitting the units and having them shipped to you, like it or not you do have a conflict of interests in the matter.

He had them shipped to the same shop he had worked in for the past 20 years, are you so deluded to think he would do that if he was planning any shenanigans with other people’s property or money? He also fitted the head units at his HOME ADDRESS, again not really the work of a fraudster is it.

The level of idiocy being directed at Jeff, Tony and Rob over somebody else’s wrongdoing is astonishing. If you worked for Debenhams and they closed up shop like they did would you believe it’s ok for the public to come after you like this? Of course not, now wind your neck in and get off the conspiracy bus.
Old 17th February 2019, 10:18   #430
Best_of_British
Gets stuck in

No where have a called Jeff a fraudster or implied that he is behind the shenanigans. He did make money from the relationship with Sean. If I was owed money I would not use Jeff as the contact for PM information, I would use someone independent.