Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 10th June 2021, 09:00   #11
Gigagator
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon, Rover 25, Mazda 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
Need to go to north west coast line NC500 of Scotland the best mountains, locks, sheer beauty and you can drive with no one around you for miles and miles,......real freedom.... Sheigrah beech off the B801 the only road on the cape wrath sector ( southside) what views on that... and pop into Britains most remote pub Cask Inn.. just two houses in the village in the mountains top draw off the Tongue to Lairg A836 or is it the A838 !!! those Tongue mountains are spectacular... i ordered at the cask inn ( Orkney isles ale) LOVELY!!

NC500 ( North Coast 500 miles route) is the way to go, inverness is also nice as Britain's last north city!!
We did the NC500 back in September 2019 in the 75. Was beautiful all the way around and I'd do it again in a heartbeat and set more time aside next time.

Especially fond memories of Sheigra beach - I asked my partner to marry me on the rocks there, she was completely unsuspecting until she turned around from looking out over the water and I was on one knee. Happiest day of my life until my daughter was born just over a year later.

Here's the 75 parked near by on that day:
Gigagator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2021, 12:31   #12
johnnyb44
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

Mike Brewer is another one that slams doors by anything apart from the door handle. They get a freshly painted car back in his TV shows, and the first thing he does when he sees it is rub his hands over the top.
Old 10th June 2021, 21:02   #13
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigagator View Post
We did the NC500 back in September 2019 in the 75. Was beautiful all the way around and I'd do it again in a heartbeat and set more time aside next time.

Especially fond memories of Sheigra beach - I asked my partner to marry me on the rocks there, she was completely unsuspecting until she turned around from looking out over the water and I was on one knee. Happiest day of my life until my daughter was born just over a year later.

Here's the 75 parked near by on that day:
Absolutely spot on ....Sheigra beach... off the only road off cape wrath B801... YEAP THAT IS A SPECIAL PLACE off the NC500
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2021, 21:09   #14
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb44 View Post
Mike Brewer is another one that slams doors by anything apart from the door handle. They get a freshly painted car back in his TV shows, and the first thing he does when he sees it is rub his hands over the top.
He is a typical car dealer. It’s a piece of metal that’s all to them, oh and profit.