Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Michael.
I am now presuming that the outlined statement above means, if you had not caught Covid you would have the jab yes, if so did you catch it before the jabs were being offered or not, and as you say and i agree those that wish to have the jab go ahead and do so, also those whom decided to have the jab, should not in anyway shape or form put down those that do not want to take up having the jab, therefore each to their own.

I also have no doubt we will all catch it in the end, hopefully having the jab for some it will not be that bad for them to the extent that it takes their life but who knows, as already stated even if you have natural immunity in our bodies it does not stop you from catching the virus again, the second time around might not be a good out put, funny things these little unseen creatures.
I was hoping for a vaccine to happen, I got the virus on the 15th December last year and after recovery I knew I'd fought it off naturally albeit a terrible few weeks. If you haven't had the virus you must get the jabs, I only wish the jabs were better than they are proving to be. I'm in a good place having had the virus but it has done some damage I'd rather not have. If I had the jabs after the virus they would be a waste as they can't outdo or outlast my natural immunity, I don't understand why every government are ignoring the natural immunity, all of them following the same data sheet and discriminating against people's rights to live as free people. I'm not anti vax but I will resist the attempted forcing of this issue by government as an attack on civil liberty. My real concern is the effects of repeated injections on people's immune systems, we don't have real time data on what it will do and the vaccine makers have been granted immunity from prosecution if people fall ill or die from these drugs, that's a worry and it shows a lack of faith in the long term effects that are still governed by the passing of time.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2021, 09:06   #142
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
I was hoping for a vaccine to happen, I got the virus on the 15th December last year and after recovery I knew I'd fought it off naturally albeit a terrible few weeks. If you haven't had the virus you must get the jabs, I only wish the jabs were better than they are proving to be. I'm in a good place having had the virus but it has done some damage I'd rather not have. If I had the jabs after the virus they would be a waste as they can't outdo or outlast my natural immunity, I don't understand why every government are ignoring the natural immunity, all of them following the same data sheet and discriminating against people's rights to live as free people. I'm not anti vax but I will resist the attempted forcing of this issue by government as an attack on civil liberty. My real concern is the effects of repeated injections on people's immune systems, we don't have real time data on what it will do and the vaccine makers have been granted immunity from prosecution if people fall ill or die from these drugs, that's a worry and it shows a lack of faith in the long term effects that are still governed by the passing of time.

As I have pointed out in an earlier post, the British Society of Immunology have posted an interesting comparison between natural infection and vaccinnation.They say that the fact you have had a servere dose of Covid will give you a good resistance but it will decay over time and can be boosted by having a jab.
https://www.immunology.org/coronavir...ection-vaccine
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2021, 10:59   #143
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
As I have pointed out in an earlier post, the British Society of Immunology have posted an interesting comparison between natural infection and vaccinnation.They say that the fact you have had a servere dose of Covid will give you a good resistance but it will decay over time and can be boosted by having a jab.
https://www.immunology.org/coronavir...ection-vaccine
I simply don't believe them, my antibodies will become less but T cell immunity will remain strong, as I said before, when everyone is on their fifth jab I'll get a blood test done for a comparison of immunity.
Old 5th December 2021, 11:10   #144
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
I simply don't believe them, my antibodies will become less but T cell immunity will remain strong, as I said before, when everyone is on their fifth jab I'll get a blood test done for a comparison of immunity.

You obviously must have a biotechnology or pharmaceutical qualification to be able to disagree with these people who do this for a living.
Another one of your conspiracy theories?
Re Post #133 you said you would pay for my blood test.
Old 5th December 2021, 11:26   #145
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Michael.

Would you please read my post No 139 and post comment on it.??

All of your many and interesting posts seem to indicate the vaccine attacks the virus.

It doesn't.

Its purpose is to fool your body and make it think it's under attack.

Your body then starts to produce anti-bodies.

I believe, though under the best intentions, you are basing all your posts on a misapprehension.

HOWEVER this is just my personal opinion which of course can be wrong.---
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2021, 12:57   #146
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
Michael.

Would you please read my post No 139 and post comment on it.??

All of your many and interesting posts seem to indicate the vaccine attacks the virus.

It doesn't.

Its purpose is to fool your body and make it think it's under attack.

Your body then starts to produce anti-bodies.

I believe, though under the best intentions, you are basing all your posts on a misapprehension.

HOWEVER this is just my personal opinion which of course can be wrong.---
I fully understand your points, I'm aware of how the immune system reacts and I don't disagree with what you say, all I'm saying is that I don't need the vaccines after having the virus. The vaccines for me would be a pointless waste no matter who thinks I should get them, my only other point is that I don't trust the data no matter who puts it forward, I'll only trust it when the government eases up with the threats and coercion to get the jabs, they know natural immunity is best, perhaps it's a coincidence that every government refuses to publicly acknowledge but I think not. I've come to believe that there is too much at stake for many to let a non profit making natural immunity be recognised. There are many pushing false data and lining their pockets with big pharma money, all they have to do is tell people to keep getting vaccines no matter what their status is, money is talking for these people and they don't care about much else, just have a look at who is exempt from the vaccines.
Old 5th December 2021, 13:06   #147
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default Not so

Quote:
You obviously must have a biotechnology or pharmaceutical qualification to be able to disagree with these people who do this for a living.
Another one of your conspiracy theories?
Re Post #133 you said you would pay for my blood test.
I said I'd pay for my blood test, you won't need one will you as the vaccine will be making tons of antibodies between jabs for you, between jabs remember, the gift that will keep on giving as long as there are no detrimental effects after the first few. I would have thought the pharma companies would be working round the clock for better vaccines, the kind you'll only need once...But oh! won't that bring the gravy train to a stop, why not carry on using the not very effective ones and keep making many millions, call me sceptical of the motives behind these vaccines, a full year on and we're not seeing any better vaccines are we, six months to find one and a year after that proving how poor they really are. They have no incentive to improve the vaccines no matter what, they have international immunity from prosecution should people start being made ill or dying from them but, they still keep raking it in, it's a no brainer, would you stop making that kind of money by making something better.
Old 5th December 2021, 13:09   #148
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
I said I'd pay for my blood test, y.

Read your post it said "when you're on your fifth jab I'll pay for an independent blood test to check my immunity against yours, how does that sound?"
Old 5th December 2021, 13:25   #149
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default Yes

Quote:
Read your post it said "when you're on your fifth jab I'll pay for an independent blood test to check my immunity against yours, how does that sound?"
I can understand what you mean but as I say, little old unvaccinated me will have something to prove, why would you need to prove your artificial antibody status, we'll take it as a given that for every jab you take you'll up the count over and over again, until your body says no and like any drug, you'll need it more and more to get the same effect. Has anyone considered that yet.
Old 5th December 2021, 13:33   #150
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

I think the Gov pressure is working. The arguments 'For' vaxxing are winning and the 'antis' are losing ground. Does anybody have any idea how to prove the actual stats? Or even approximate their accuracy? Or how to separate actual deaths from 'Dying from Covid' and 'Dying with Covid?

I wonder just how many 'new' versions of The Disease are in the pipeline. Surprisingly, the best way of putting and end to all this fear and misery is twofold.

First: Let everybody get infected so that they can all re-infect everybody again.

Second: Stay away from crowds/sporting events/ public transport/any personal contact with anybody else other than family members.

So far the only source of information (that is allowed by the various forms of media) is HMGOV. Surprise, only 48% of residents voted for them, the rest do not trust them on most things. Nowt so queer as folk.