Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 5th December 2021, 15:06   #151
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post

First: Let everybody get infected so that they can all re-infect everybody again.

Second: Stay away from crowds/sporting events/ public transport/any personal contact with anybody else other than family members.

If you recall at the beginning of the pandemic Sage and the government were considering going for "herd immunity" until the calculations (as accurate as they can be with modelling) showed that they were looking at 500+K deaths.
There were instances in the early days (I do not think it gets reported these days) e when there was a question of can you get Covid more than once that people were geting reinfected.
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2021, 15:26   #152
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
we'll take it as a given that for every jab you take you'll up the count over and over again, until your body says no and like any drug, you'll need it more and more to get the same effect. Has anyone considered that yet.

You never did answer my question on Post #148 - "You obviously must have a biotechnology or pharmaceutical qualification to be able to disagree with these people who do this for a living"
I assume that the answer is no as you would know that vaccine stimulates a persons immune system (as does catching a disease) to protect them from the disease. It is not like alcohol or heroin where you need more/higher strength to get the same effect.
It is the antigen in the vaccinne which binds onto the antibody or T cell receptor. So catching Covid or having a vaccinne will produce an immune response

Last edited by another_clean_sheet; 5th December 2021 at 15:43.. Reason: Correction
Old 5th December 2021, 16:21   #153
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
You never did answer my question on Post #148 - "You obviously must have a biotechnology or pharmaceutical qualification to be able to disagree with these people who do this for a living"
I assume that the answer is no as you would know that vaccine stimulates a persons immune system (as does catching a disease) to protect them from the disease. It is not like alcohol or heroin where you need more/higher strength to get the same effect.
It is the antigen in the vaccinne which binds onto the antibody or T cell receptor. So catching Covid or having a vaccinne will produce an immune response
I understand fully how a vaccine works, I understand how natural immunity works, I also understand the statement from the `experts` that do it for a living, I just don't believe the figures they come out with. It's not in the interests of governments to make the virus seem less scary, and because there's a collective need to get the jab in everyone no matter what that takes, I don't trust any of the statements made by government or anyone that is partnered with them. There isn't one organisation being allowed to mention natural immunity publicly, no airtime, no TV time, a big fat nothing. The only people being given airtime are the ones spreading the message of vaccination, why is that. If natural immunity gets recognised, that will be the first truthful thing said about this virus, and it's why I don't trust any wording, figures, scare tactics or anything they need to do or say to get that jab in everyone. I believe that the immune system might well start to resist multiple injections and right now we don't know what will happen if it does. It might well be that an immune response will trigger with vaccines but they fade away, wait until next year and I'll bide my time until your fifth jab or catch the virus, I'll then prove that natural immunity trumps any of these 3 monthly vaccines until God knows when. In answer to your question, I've answered it many times, I don't need to be an expert to have the opinion that they're made up figures to suit a narrative, they have every reason to lie or spread suitable propaganda for `the public good` Goebbels would have been very proud. The fact that some countries are breaking the human rights act to forcibly inject people or fine them is chilling, and you think all is well with this vaccination. If it works for you, keep taking it as it's your right, I don't need it or want it and will resist with extreme violence if need be to stop it being put into MY body, my body, my choice, not my body, your choice. If it's for the greater good, let's have some truths spoken by governments, starting with natural immunity.

Last edited by Saga Lout; 5th December 2021 at 16:28..
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2021, 16:26   #154
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
I understand fully how a vaccine works, I understand how natural immunity works, I also understand the statement from the `experts` that do it for a living, I just don't believe the figures they come out with. It's not in the interests of governments to make the virus seem less scary, and because there's a collective need to get the jab in everyone no matter what that takes, I don't trust any of the statements made by government or anyone that is partnered with them. There isn't one organisation being allowed to mention natural immunity publicly, no airtime, no TV time, a big fat nothing. The only people being given airtime are the ones spreading the message of vaccination, why is that. If natural immunity gets recognised, that will be the first truthful thing said about this virus, and it's why I don't trust any wording, figures, scare tactics or anything they need to do or say to get that jab in everyone. I believe that the immune system might well start to resist multiple injections and right now we don't know what will happen if it does. It might well be that an immune response will trigger with vaccines but they fade away, wait until next year and I'll bide my time until your fifth jab or catch the virus, I'll then prove that natural immunity trumps any of these 3 monthly vaccines until God knows when.
Perhaps as you fully understand how vaccines work you could explain the difference between antibodies produced by having Covid and antibodies stimulated by having a jab.
Old 5th December 2021, 16:58   #155
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default Let's trade.

Quote:
Perhaps as you fully understand how vaccines work you could explain the difference between antibodies produced by having Covid and antibodies stimulated by having a jab.
I'll tell you how vaccines work vs natural immunity and you can tell me what you know about bone marrow transplants, a subject I can really enthuse about. Spike proteins and receptor binding are boring in comparison to having a new DNA and new blood type, have a look at GVHD and how the new and empty immune system works to get past that, far more interesting than boring old vaccine talk, you see, I do understand how the immune system works at its absolute lowest point, when it has nothing in it at all. After a few months the vaccines that you have as a child are introduced into that new immune system, the immune system starts to learn then but, every illness you ever had, every cold or cough can be caught again. You're preaching to the wrong person if you think I don't understand. I spent two years understanding at the sharp end of it, not my illness of course
Old 5th December 2021, 17:49   #156
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
I'll tell you how vaccines work vs natural immunity and you can tell me what you know about bone marrow transplants, a subject I can really enthuse about. Spike proteins and receptor binding are boring in comparison to having a new DNA and new blood type, have a look at GVHD and how the new and empty immune system works to get past that, far more interesting than boring old vaccine talk, you see, I do understand how the immune system works at its absolute lowest point, when it has nothing in it at all. After a few months the vaccines that you have as a child are introduced into that new immune system, the immune system starts to learn then but, every illness you ever had, every cold or cough can be caught again. You're preaching to the wrong person if you think I don't understand. I spent two years understanding at the sharp end of it, not my illness of course
And the difference is?
Old 5th December 2021, 19:19   #157
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default This..

Quote:
And the difference is?
Leukaemia, far worse than covid.

I know what I'm talking about and when to trust what I read from so called professionals. If I'd listened to them in 2013 Denise would be dead, I challenged them and she's alive today, 8 years after transplant. Your views are worthless to me about the vaccines, you do what you want but don't tell me I'm just wrong for the sake of saying it. You're no different than the government propaganda, I take my own path and you take yours, mine has a defined line to follow, yours less so.

Last edited by Saga Lout; 5th December 2021 at 19:21..
Old 5th December 2021, 19:23   #158
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Leukaemia, far worse than covid.

I know what I'm talking about and when to trust what I read from so called professionals. If I'd listened to them in 2013 Denise would be dead, I challenged them and she's alive today, 8 years after transplant. Your views are worthless to me about the vaccines, you do what you want but don't tell me I'm just wrong for the sake of saying it. You're no different than the government propaganda, I take my own path and you take yours, mine has a defined line to follow, yours less so.
I did not say you were wrong. I will ask the same question for the third time. What is the difference? If you do not know just say so.
Old 5th December 2021, 19:45   #159
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
I'd like to mention one thing though I might be wrong.---I didn't think it was the vaccine itself that fought the virus.--I was under the impression that the vaccine kick started your own immune system into producing anti-bodies.

Thus the same anti-bodies resulted from either the genuine virus attack or the vaccine.----The body's defence system had to start from scratch giving the virus longer to harm you.---The vaccine giving you a head start so to speak on your fight against the virus.

In both cases however' it is YOUR system that is doing the work

Checking your system against that of another would be comparing like to like would it not??

Correct, or at least as I understand the situation.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2021, 20:00   #160
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default What?

Quote:
I did not say you were wrong. I will ask the same question for the third time. What is the difference? If you do not know just say so.
The difference between vaccine immunity and natural immunity is about three months, because the vaccines aren't based around the actual virus. The way the vaccines are constructed does not give the same immunity as having the actual virus, the vaccines haven't moved on from the Kent variation last year, it's all a wing and a prayer for them to carry on working.

What is it exactly you're trying to prove? You've offered nothing but demands, why not show the world what groundbreaking evidence you have for the 100% success of the vaccines. I'm starting to think you don't have a clue what you're on about, other than following the herd. I'll be kind, I've offered nothing but my opinions, let's have yours and the reasons why I'm so wrong. Are you a research scientist for covid? Do you have anything other than media hype to say? What do you actually have to offer?