Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 19th July 2022, 18:08   #11
hayesy34

Mg Zt 120

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply, Had a bit of a nightmare, My discovery V8 (old rover block) decided to crack its block and left me on the a 303. So now back to the MG, anyway so took it to the guy and he said the AC was leaking as he got his UV light out and looked around the High pressure pipe from the Condenser to the pump (although I think this from the first pump that leaked as it hadn't lost any gas when extracted it). This pipes now obsolete of course, so I have fitted a second hand one. While I was at I also changed the high pressure pipe from the Evap to the condenser as you can still buy these and they were pretty cheap. I also had a second hand evap so I slotted that in. ( I love how simple these cars are) the Evap slides out like the heater core but just the opposite side. so 2 mins later its installed. Borrowed my friends evac pump, left that for 30 mins. He had some R134a gas left (435g) sticker on the cars says 450g +-50. anyway happy days vents blowing at -4 today in this heat. pressures stable on high and low. so I think i might i need a slight top up but its good to go. thank you all for you help with this

Last edited by hayesy34; 19th July 2022 at 18:19..
hayesy34 is offline   Reply With Quote