Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd July 2011, 19:57   #51
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAHAM1961 View Post
Looks like you all had a fantastic day....guess who was working today ?
Have promised myself to see the Lake District sometime...See you all shortly..
I bet i'm in Scotland before you get to England Graham
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 20:36   #52
MASTIFF2
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 CDT TOURERS X2 !

Great day out , weather was fantastic (got burnt ! ) , some great cars and a nice location , we went on to Keswick and had a great meal in the "Four in hand" before catching up to Ronnie on the way back out ,good to meet some new people and catch up with old friends

Some of the line up

It's OUR car park !

Head on

OK , the V8 wasnt powerfull enough so let's Supercharge it

Just beautiful

A sun roof

Nuff said

The Gardens

Sleeping Giant

Very shiney
MASTIFF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2011, 07:17   #53
PaulG
Avid contributor

75 2.5 Auto Connoissuer SE, 75 2.5 Man Connoissuer

Thanks everyone for coming out, I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed it. Sorry for disappearing into the property and then not really chatting much to many of you. Having not been to Dalemain for many years my wife and I decided to try to make the most of our visit...which meant not spending much time near the cars I'm afraid.
It was really great to come into the carpark and find such a good line up of great cars. I hope you all had a good run home, and that we will see you for next year's Cumbrian Rally.
Thanks again for coming.
Paul
Old 4th July 2011, 13:35   #54
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
Thanks everyone for coming out, I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed it. Sorry for disappearing into the property and then not really chatting much to many of you. Having not been to Dalemain for many years my wife and I decided to try to make the most of our visit...which meant not spending much time near the cars I'm afraid.
It was really great to come into the carpark and find such a good line up of great cars. I hope you all had a good run home, and that we will see you for next year's Cumbrian Rally.
Thanks again for coming.
Paul
Many thanks again Paul,we really enjoyed the day out,albeit without old Blue in attendence,the dreaded hdg,took her in for repair today,fingers x that not too much damage,hopefully good for Gretna,still we did manage to get along yesterday,courtacy of Ronnie,who kindly came to our rescue and brought us along.
Hope to see you all for the Sept RSR,also would deem it a great honour if you and your colleages could make it along to Gretna on 31st July,would be a fantastic boost for this hopefully,annual event,as you may know Derek is on holiday for the next fortnight,so I am looking after the list in his absence,look forward to seeing you all there.

Best Regards.

John.