Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th June 2011, 19:56   #10971
baughurst
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-T, MGB, OH's MG ZT-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl View Post
id say the same tom , but we have 3 cars and the only one currently in service is the diesel - The F wont start (solenoid failure) and the ZS has a water leak so im derv only at the min

Sure it's the solenoid and not just dodgy connections? Poor connections on F starters is very common, especially the trigger lead.
Old 14th June 2011, 20:00   #10972
damienp
This is my second home

skoda estate

So i gets in this rotten diesel this morning, and guess what..... she's left it on empty. I tell yer, i nearly puked when i had to pick up that black fuel nozel at the garage.
When i got home tonight, it looks like i've returned the favour to the mrs......... a double puncture, both tyres on the drivers side are just about flat, which weren't when i left work 20 minutes earlier. ffffffffffffffffs
And as a lovely surprise, i got back in my own car tonight to put it back on the drive after british gas head been today, and guess what..... the mrs decided she needed to go out in it this afternoon and wtf........ where's me petrol gone. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs

Ps - thanks for trying to cheer me up riverclyde - they're just what the doctor ordered.
Old 14th June 2011, 20:01   #10973
damienp
This is my second home

skoda estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
Hmmm? Wonder this lot are up to between 24th July and 4th August Click
Go on whl - where will they be?
Old 14th June 2011, 20:04   #10974
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Thumbs up

Quote:
carl: We often see the Red Arrows training when we go to Lincoln.
Saw them on the odd occasion from the rear of the house when I lived in Welton.....puffy smoke sometimes.
Old 14th June 2011, 20:07   #10975
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienp View Post
Go on whl - where will they be?
Ere, I does not know.
Old 14th June 2011, 20:12   #10976
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Question

Quote:
damienp: So i gets in this rotten diesel this morning, and guess what..... she's left it on empty. And as a lovely surprise, i got back in my own car tonight to put it back on the drive after british gas head been today, and guess what..... the mrs decided she needed to go out in it this afternoon and wtf........ where's me petrol gone. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs
Bit of an enigma, eh? Only women could solve it.

Last edited by WillyHeckaslike; 14th June 2011 at 20:50.. Reason: Typo.
Old 14th June 2011, 20:15   #10977
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
So i gets in this rotten diesel this morning, and guess what..... she's left it on empty. I tell yer, i nearly puked when i had to pick up that black fuel nozel at the garage.
When i got home tonight, it looks like i've returned the favour to the mrs......... a double puncture, both tyres on the drivers side are just about flat, which weren't when i left work 20 minutes earlier. ffffffffffffffffs
And as a lovely surprise, i got back in my own car tonight to put it back on the drive after british gas head been today, and guess what..... the mrs decided she needed to go out in it this afternoon and wtf........ where's me petrol gone. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs

Ps - thanks for trying to cheer me up riverclyde - they're just what the doctor ordered.
rotten diesel ????? no such thing .
Old 14th June 2011, 20:26   #10978
damienp
This is my second home

skoda estate

I received an email from the accounts dept at work today. I kid you not i couldn't believe it. The email said that i'd been over paid by £0.01 last month, so next month they're going to deduct 1 penny from my pay. I was that insenced by the principal and the lack of respect shown to me, that i stood up and asked all my colleagues if they had a spare penny. When they asked me what i wanted it for, i told them. wtf doesn't come into it lol
Old 14th June 2011, 20:31   #10979
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
I received an email from the accounts dept at work today. I kid you not i couldn't believe it. The email said that i'd been over paid by £0.01 last month, so next month they're going to deduct 1 penny from my pay. I was that insenced by the principal and the lack of respect shown to me, that i stood up and asked all my colleagues if they had a spare penny. When they asked me what i wanted it for, i told them. wtf doesn't come into it lol
it,s nice to know you are so well thought of aint it buddy
Old 14th June 2011, 20:33   #10980
River Clyde Connie
Banned

Rover 75 2.0 V6 Connie

Quote:

PMSL
Closed Thread