Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th July 2018, 17:45   #111
ssizefive
I really should get out more.......

Mg Tf160

Default Superb event

Just got back to the hotel from what can only be described as a superb day out.
A massive thank you to Davelincs and all the team involved with today's event, I know there were concerns of how the show would run in the new format but it has been proven to be a complete success.
Great to see some familiar faces and to meet some I haven't seen before, lots of lovely cars on display, lots to view around the venue and some fly pasts as well, what more can you ask for? 🙂

Steve.
Old 14th July 2018, 18:13   #112
Astraeus
Regional Secretary North Scotland

MG ZS Exclusive 1.0T Auto 2022

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,058 Posts
Default Final part...

Well, what a fabulous day it has been at the meet at East Kirkby. Big debt of gratitude to those that kept the meet going. There was a fantastic turnout of cars of all ages and types. Great to meet up with old and new friends from here. Some utterly stunning cars to complete my Trains, Planes and Automobiles week.
Here is mine flying the Scottish flag along with Simondi

Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (19.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 14th July 2018, 18:26   #113
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Agreed, a fantastic day out. A HUGE thank you to all involved in organising what was a fabulous day.
Old 14th July 2018, 18:32   #114
Dawn

MG ZT 180+ auto

Thanked 1,128 Times in 504 Posts

A really lovely day, but I still don't seem to have met half the people in attendance! I walked around a bit, and through the SD1 crowd for ages and still missed Tim! I found my part on the car, though, Tim, thanks! The Lancaster was stunning, but I couldn't keep my eyes of a certain white lady I've waited six months to see. Thank you Andy and Debz! And Dave Lincs for organising!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 37112095_1788173584605971_2810451733203910656_n.jpg (135.6 KB, 29 views)
Old 14th July 2018, 18:38   #115
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

I must concur with what a lot of people have said, a stunning turnout with some beautifully turned out examples, credit to their owners, to all those who organised the parking of the cars you are all a credit to the forum, well done to you all.

Good to meet you Ricardo well done for bringing this together.

Hi Dawn we met at last hope you got home safe with no hiccups.

Rev
Old 14th July 2018, 18:44   #116
Dawn

MG ZT 180+ auto

He he, it wouldn't be Bones without some misbehaviour...got out onto the road and my ABS light came on, fuel gauge and speedo died. I got some fuel in as I wasn't sure what was in, and set back off and it all came back on. Nothing major, it will be the sensor on the front wheel been disturbed with all the work. She drove back lovely, very hot and sticky with the heat, even with the window open though! Hopefully dave will do this again next year and I can bring Bones back as I progress in getting even more jobs done Sharron enjoyed driving my V6 back for me a bit too much hehehe!
Old 14th July 2018, 19:08   #117
ricardo65
This is my second home

mgzt cdti 160.mgzt 1.8t mg6 1.8t

Thanked 1,652 Times in 969 Posts

Fantastic day great meet with great people couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday weather was amazing there was around 450 cars that was in attendance I didn't have time to get around them all,a the club area was very well attended was some of you in the overflow parking would like to thank Dave Lincs and the rest of the mid Lincs rover club for carrying on and putting the meet together again also a big cakey thanks to Debz for my surprise birthday cake once again a great thank you to everybody for supporting this meet again.good to meet you too Rev I never realised how much the extra clocks added value to our cars see you all again soon

Regards Richard

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213906
Old 14th July 2018, 19:09   #118
bluebird
Passed Away

Trophy Blue ZT T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
He he, it wouldn't be Bones without some misbehaviour...got out onto the road and my ABS light came on, fuel gauge and speedo died. I got some fuel in as I wasn't sure what was in, and set back off and it all came back on. Nothing major, it will be the sensor on the front wheel been disturbed with all the work. She drove back lovely, very hot and sticky with the heat, even with the window open though! Hopefully dave will do this again next year and I can bring Bones back as I progress in getting even more jobs done Sharron enjoyed driving my V6 back for me a bit too much hehehe!

NOOOOOO you broke her again!!!!!! Lol
Old 14th July 2018, 19:11   #119
Snetty
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75

Hope everyone arrived home safe, great to see everyone both old and new. Stunning cars on show from the club and the variety of other vehicles on display was mind blowing.
Well done to davelincs and the Mid Lincs Rover Club for organising another fantastic meet.
Old 14th July 2018, 19:15   #120
Dawn

MG ZT 180+ auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
NOOOOOO you broke her again!!!!!! Lol
Nah, its working again now. Things are bound to get disturbed will all that work and the deer impact! If it goes off again I have a new sensor somewhere, so no biggie!

My replacement header tank had arrived when I got home, so there's a job for me to start off with he he! Need that aircon regassing soon, it was roasting with sitting in the sun all afternoon!

She purred nicely all the way back. I think both me and Sharron had big cheesy grins on our faces as we drove home.
Closed Thread