Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th July 2012, 08:15   #11
amableson
Gets stuck in

Ex Rover 75 owner

Default Mazda

We have owned a Mazda 3 ts2 1.6d for the past 6 years and at 1st I was concerned about lack of power but i was pleasantly surprised it isn't a rocket but adequate for use as a second car, it is my wife's, we had a rover 1.4 200 before.We also used it to teach my daughter to drive so insurance costs are not prohibitive, just my penny worth.
Old 25th July 2012, 15:52   #12
celicaman
Loves to post

Rover 75 Contemporary SE 1.8T

Thanks for all the replys and advice on the next car, I haven`t got loads to spend prob only a £4000 car then knock PX off that.My eyes are bleeding I`ve been looking at Autotraders website so much one thing I`ve started to fancy is the old shape Civic especially the type S in black and there seem to be loads of FSH lowish mile ones at good prices (prob because of most wanting the new shape) and I think I like its looks more than the new one, all the owners reviews seem to praise it highly and even old motoring press reviews liked it, go on ...someone whos had one talk me into it LOL.
celicaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2012, 16:02   #13
ProfDave
This is my second home

ZTT, Contemp Saloon, Duotone Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by celicaman View Post
Thanks for all the replys and advice on the next car, I haven`t got loads to spend prob only a £4000 car then knock PX off that.My eyes are bleeding I`ve been looking at Autotraders website so much one thing I`ve started to fancy is the old shape Civic especially the type S in black and there seem to be loads of FSH lowish mile ones at good prices (prob because of most wanting the new shape) and I think I like its looks more than the new one, all the owners reviews seem to praise it highly and even old motoring press reviews liked it, go on ...someone whos had one talk me into it LOL.

As I said I like the Mazda 3 but of course the Honda is made in Swindon so you are supporting UK jobs ! Go for it; get the Honda! I am sure as it has Japanese parents it will be even more dependable than something Teutonic! I have a 17 year olde Mazda bongo camper and even the electric blinds and power folds still work.
ProfDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2012, 16:10   #14
celicaman
Loves to post

Rover 75 Contemporary SE 1.8T

I forgot about the Mazda 3, just had a quick look and saw a nice 2ltr sport 2006 and 53,000 miles looks nice.
celicaman is offline   Reply With Quote