Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th January 2012, 16:00   #11
suffolk boy
This is my second home

fiat panda

i am afraid that is where they live the wire on top of the sixth light leads to it.i am going to use mine for the dvbt box when it turns up just waiting for the box and some adaptors for the highline aerails and off we go
Old 5th January 2012, 16:07   #12
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by listener View Post
So exactly were is the aerial amp on the ZTT, I have a 2005 reg ZTT and I have stripped both sides of the load space trim trying to find this ellusive component my thinking is now that it is in the headlining somewhere.

From what I can see there are 2 connections to the side window elements either side at roof level and from my understanding the n/s is for the TV and the o/s for the radio but where is the radio amp located ?

Incidently what got me started on this journey is changing the High line Sat Nav/ TV units out to fit a replacement all in one head unit but unfortunately radio reception is poor on the new unit so I am thinking I am not getting power to the amp, I have run a coax extension lead from the coax lead going into the old radio unit but I have this poor reception problem.

Can anybody advise me ?
If you have plugged the DD into the plug which was stuffed down by the side of the ashtray, then the removal of the hi-line unit will have removed the feed to the amp at the rear. Wires need to be linked across from one loom to the other, behind the DD. I cannot remember the details, but I posted the slution up in the ICE forum. Something about linking across two purple/pinks and /or two purple/yellows.

[EDIT] Have a read of this -

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...=purple%2Fpink

If you have used the DIN to ISO coax plug adaptor at the end of the extension, then that might be the cause of poor and variable reception. Cut the plug end off and fit the correct plug so no adaptor is needed.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.

Last edited by HarryM1BYT; 5th January 2012 at 16:20..
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote