Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th December 2009, 22:34   #21
JMPB
Regular poster

MG ZT-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybubble View Post
Hello John,

Really glad to have picked up the ZT-T baton from you. The car drives like new and is a real credit to you. It was good to meet you and many thanks for arranging the Bristol collection. Hope that you had a good journey home, courtesy of the Volvo.

I will now take on the cause to bring the ZT Y Plates out of the shadows to their rightful place alongside the 75 S Plates!

Best wishes, Tony.
Tony,
Great to meet up this afternoon but missing the Zed already! The journey home was a 4 hour plus jobby which was no fun in a car without a soul! The ZT on the Volvo's number plate was a wee bit of irony me thinks. I am sure it won't get any better when the Insignia "sports" tourer eventually arrives. It didn't even feel right parking it where the ZTT used to be. My only conciliation is that its gone to somebody who understands what the ZTT really is about!
I now have to work on how I keep the Tuono and get a ZTT 260 for the weekends!
John