Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th August 2013, 15:35   #21
Nige B
This is my second home

honda civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigeeb View Post
A member contacted me and asked about these wheels ...here are the pics and will pm re price / delivery shortly... 2013-08-09 11.34.35.jpg (125.7 KB)

2013-08-09 11.34.44.jpg (127.5 KB)

2013-08-09 11.34.56.jpg (130.9 KB)

2013-08-09 11.35.04.jpg (127.1 KB)

2013-08-09 11.36.04.jpg (128.7 KB)

these are taken on the car and not been washed ..so probably be better when clean.as shown they are pretty good condition compared to most that come up for sale.All tyres are legal one slightly worse than the other 3..will get more details if needed later on today..ie tyre names.
Update , the fifth serpent with no tyre is now no longer available..sold today...

Nige B
Nige B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2013, 06:09   #22
Nige B
This is my second home

honda civic

Default Im Back in full working order>>>>>>>>

Im back in full working order....holiday in the lakes over , the internet changeover finally sorted out and a few rest days to look forward to....Any one want any parts for 2.5 v6 connoisseur.beige sandstone interior , hi-line system , traction or cruise control.Serpents still available , although now just the 4 ,no spare.body panels.Rear reversing sensors + control and sounder. , headlamp washers with pumps.manifold with vis and balance motors.(2 available).foglights with surrounds and wiring to car X 2 sets.All reasonable prices and posted ( usually day after payment received where possible) at cost to myself with nothing added for the packaging.Collection more than welcome also at pre arranged time...

Nige B
Old 23rd August 2013, 07:53   #23
Jezzer 1
I really should get out more.......

75 V8 Connoisseur SE Saloon: 75 V8 Contemporary SE Saloon and others!!!

Quote:
Im back in full working order....holiday in the lakes over , the internet changeover finally sorted out and a few rest days to look forward to....Any one want any parts for 2.5 v6 connoisseur.beige sandstone interior , hi-line system , traction or cruise control.Serpents still available , although now just the 4 ,no spare.body panels.Rear reversing sensors + control and sounder. , headlamp washers with pumps.manifold with vis and balance motors.(2 available).foglights with surrounds and wiring to car X 2 sets.All reasonable prices and posted ( usually day after payment received where possible) at cost to myself with nothing added for the packaging.Collection more than welcome also at pre arranged time...
Can I have the engine fuel rail connector pipe (if it's a V6)?

It's the pipe the runs from the fuel line on the nearside engine bulkhead to the fuel rail, but it must have the O rings, spacer and push fit rubber connector as per this photo.

It's the pipe on the right of the photo and it bends over the cruise control actuator, then turns right to connect to the fuel rail.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Old 23rd August 2013, 09:22   #24
Nige B
This is my second home

honda civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzer 1 View Post
Can I have the engine fuel rail connector pipe (if it's a V6)?

It's the pipe the runs from the fuel line on the nearside engine bulkhead to the fuel rail, but it must have the O rings, spacer and push fit rubber connector as per this photo.

It's the pipe on the right of the photo and it bends over the cruise control actuator, then turns right to connect to the fuel rail.

Thanks,
Jeremy

hi jezzer , will take a look shortly mate..BTW the other parcel was posted yesterday afternoon...cheers Nige

Nige B
Old 23rd August 2013, 12:19   #25
Nige B
This is my second home

honda civic

Quote:
2013-08-23 12.39.30.jpg
Please note after removal found to be no cartridge in disc changer....and a scratch on the screen on the sat nav head unit 9 will not affect the operation of the screen , more cosmetic than anything )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-08-23 12.39.30.jpg (134.6 KB, 39 views)

Nige B
Old 29th August 2013, 06:46   #26
Shaker
Avid contributor

ZT 260 SE, ZT-T 135+, ZT 160+1.8T, ZS180, ZR115+, 07 2.5 Connie SE

Hi is the drivers door glass scratch free? if so how much are you looking for, Ta

V8.... Everything else is just a toy!!!
Shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2013, 13:35   #27
Nige B
This is my second home

honda civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
Hi is the drivers door glass scratch free? if so how much are you looking for, Ta
PM on its way...

Nige B
Old 31st August 2013, 06:22   #28
Nige B
This is my second home

honda civic

Quote:
These parts are now available.
set of 4 serpents with tyres ...see below for tyre types..

original boot mounted warning triangle £35 posted *SOLD SOLD SOLD *

full set of (SRC beige ) leather seats ELECTRIC MEMORY WITH EMBOSSED HEADRESTS £125 * SOLD *

full real wood dash ( 3 parts ) excellent condition really rich dark colouring ....£60 * SOLD *

drivers side cup holder *SOLD *

harmon kardon set up including shelf (src trim code) with power blind ( power blind did not raise when tested will investigate reason and update if sorted) £130 ONO * NLA *

full hi-line set up parts head unit sat nav radio and tv modules and fixing brackets ...all tested and in full working order £ 150 (MAY SPLIT ) if not sold by the 18th ...

genuine rover (embossed ) saloon boot liner * SOLD*

All prices and pics will be uploaded / updated once available...

other parts will be available on request ...the ones listed above are a few of the more desireable items coming up for sale...
Plenty of bits left...traction control parts....cruise control parts.inlet manifold, alternator , starter motor.headlights reversing sensors, fog lights ,headlight washers set up body panels in tahiti blue.ppd bits.message me for prices..

Nige B
Old 31st August 2013, 10:02   #29
smallheathlad
Loves to post

No more aRover 75 Saloon

Have sent you a PM
smallheathlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2013, 10:20   #30
Nige B
This is my second home

honda civic