Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: London & The South
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th October 2017, 00:06   #21
John Howard
Passed Away

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post

Hi John.
Sorry we cant make it on Sunday but 145 miles is a bit too far,would you be so kind and send our regards to every one and will hope to catch you all in the near future.
How is Mo.
Dawn and Julien
Hello Julian
I must admit 145 miles is far to far, how are you settling in? I will certainly remember you to the guys, my Mo, thank you for asking,there is no change in her condition.
As you can read on this thread Derek is slowly getting better, look forward to seeing you both when you are down this way.....
Old 8th October 2017, 16:21   #22
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
Hello Julian
I must admit 145 miles is far to far, how are you settling in? I will certainly remember you to the guys, my Mo, thank you for asking,there is no change in her condition.
As you can read on this thread Derek is slowly getting better, look forward to seeing you both when you are down this way.....
Thank you John for organising today's meet and wasn't the food and the company top notch. Some familiar faces and the cars were all gleaming with pride. I spoke with Lilian after the meet, but didn't get to see Derek today. He is doing okay and when the stair lift is fitted on Tuesday, it should make it easier for him to receive visitors. Thanks John for everything
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2017, 17:13   #23
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Good to see you all today and say hello to some old friends and meet some new ones, a really nice relaxed lunchtime get together.
Cheers Ian
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2017, 09:36   #24
John Howard
Passed Away

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Default Ely

My worries were not founded wondering how many members would be able to make it to this lunch meeting, we had a great turn out 6 Rovers and the beautiful Red MG Zt. It was great to see Andy looking well, we all had a great chin wag and good food...thank you all for making it a great lunchtime

Did take a few late pictures but have no idea how to put them on the threat, sorry