Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The North West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th October 2015, 15:01   #41
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggerbee View Post
And some tourer window decals ???
Just noticed this Mick, yes I'll bring some with me .
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 22:58   #42
deltic08
Avid contributor

52 ZT 190 Solar Red. 54 ZT 190 SE Ignition Blue. 54 ZT 190 SE Rio Red. 05 ZT 1.8T Aurora

Just found this thread and wondered what a garage day is so continued to read.

Could I fill one of the dropped out places please? I can't get over before 10.00 but I am sure there will be a queue from 9.00 onwards.

I am fairly new to this Forum and fairly new to ZTs although I now have three.

I have recently bought a ZTT with 120k on the clock and idling is very lumpy. Non of my local garages know what the problem is. Could terraclean be the answer if the price is right? Do we get a before and after exhaust gas readout to show improvement?

I have not been able to look underneath so this would be an opportunity. I have a very good tyre garage so don't think I would need alignment on the day when this is something that can be done in Ripon.

The first things I work on with a new car are reliability issues and then cosmetic improvements. Would a T4 by Bigruss tell me any problems that need correcting soon to improve reliability?

Things such as plenums, handbrake and bonnet catch mods, sunroof drains and gold resistors are still unknown territory for me so any advice from members would be most welcome.

The only thing to stop me coming over is my failing kidney function which requires immediate hospital admission. I have missed two meets locally to me already since joining due to this problem and my wife wouldn't go without me!!

Can you please confirm if there are still spare places please.

Best wishes,

Adrian.

Last edited by deltic08; 28th October 2015 at 23:16..
deltic08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2015, 08:19   #43
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltic08 View Post
Just found this thread and wondered what a garage day is so continued to read.

Could I fill one of the dropped out places please? I can't get over before 10.00 but I am sure there will be a queue from 9.00 onwards.

I am fairly new to this Forum and fairly new to ZTs although I now have three.

I have recently bought a ZTT with 120k on the clock and idling is very lumpy. Non of my local garages know what the problem is. Could terraclean be the answer if the price is right? Do we get a before and after exhaust gas readout to show improvement?

I have not been able to look underneath so this would be an opportunity. I have a very good tyre garage so don't think I would need alignment on the day when this is something that can be done in Ripon.

The first things I work on with a new car are reliability issues and then cosmetic improvements. Would a T4 by Bigruss tell me any problems that need correcting soon to improve reliability?

Things such as plenums, handbrake and bonnet catch mods, sunroof drains and gold resistors are still unknown territory for me so any advice from members would be most welcome.

The only thing to stop me coming over is my failing kidney function which requires immediate hospital admission. I have missed two meets locally to me already since joining due to this problem and my wife wouldn't go without me!!

Can you please confirm if there are still spare places please.

Best wishes,

Adrian.
Hello Adrian

You will be most welcome on Saturday, just turn up when you can. There will be plenty of people to point you in the right direction. I will add you to the list.
Jim
vindaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2015, 13:11   #44
deltic08
Avid contributor

52 ZT 190 Solar Red. 54 ZT 190 SE Ignition Blue. 54 ZT 190 SE Rio Red. 05 ZT 1.8T Aurora

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindaloo View Post
Hello Adrian

You will be most welcome on Saturday, just turn up when you can. There will be plenty of people to point you in the right direction. I will add you to the list.
Jim
Many thanks Jim. I am looking forwards to attending. Can you give me price for terraclean please so that I can put enough in my bankcard account?

Adrian.

Last edited by deltic08; 29th October 2015 at 13:17..
deltic08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2015, 15:04   #45
iandux
Loves to post

At last....75 Facelift Connie

Am I too late to come along to check my wheel alignment and to ask Big Russ to enable my Cruise properly?

• This vehicle was the 96,129th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
  • This vehicle was the 2,123rd 75 CDT Connoisseur SE (135) to be made out of 4,744
  • This vehicle was the 394th 75 in Firefrost Red (code: CEV) to be made out of 2,089 Firefrost Red 75s
iandux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2015, 15:37   #46
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltic08 View Post
Many thanks Jim. I am looking forwards to attending. Can you give me price for terraclean please so that I can put enough in my bankcard account?

Adrian.
Hi Adrian, Price sent by PM, Jim
Old 29th October 2015, 15:39   #47
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

Quote:
Originally Posted by iandux View Post
Am I too late to come along to check my wheel alignment and to ask Big Russ to enable my Cruise properly?
You will be most welcome, there are quite a few alignments to get through, but I'm sure they will manage it. Please PM Russ so that he can plan his work, but I guess he will be able to assist. I'll add your name to the list.

Last edited by vindaloo; 30th October 2015 at 08:59..
Old 30th October 2015, 18:04   #48
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

I am pleased to say that the local MG dealer will be providing an MG3 and MG6 for attendees to play with at the meet tomorrow.
Old 30th October 2015, 19:38   #49
neilll
Gets stuck in

MG ZT,MG ZT-T

Me thinks it`s going to be a very interesting day especially with a couple of new MG`s to look at! One more sleep.

Neil
neilll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2015, 19:39   #50
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

Yes, I hope everyone enjoys it.